Linda Bean's Maine Kitchen
- The kelpiwraps are delicious!!
- Ask for Brooke to be your waitress
- VERY EXPENSIVE!
- Great lobster rolls. Lobster bisque good but you have to pay $6.00 extra to actually get lobster in the bisque?
- Skip the lobster bisque. No lobster in it. Get beer or wine. The martini was light on alcohol. Marginal food at best!
- Frozen lobster.... Do I need to say something else?
- Crappy service
- Great food; nice & fresh. Anything fried is light and not heavy. Great selection of beer & wine to go with it!
- Took over half an hour just to get coffee... Then the food arrived with wax paper in it. Awesome.
- Took almost 1 hour to get food
- Baked potato was over-cooked, clam chowder was good but not the best; not enough clam.
- Great Chowda and fried clam- awesome service too!
- Made gluten free fried captains platter and fries. Wonderful
- Wicked good handmade chips w sea salt & vinegar.
- Chowda is pricey, but decent. Tons of lobster chunks in the bisque. Very tasty.
- You could do better. But the wings were good.
- The location in Portland's Jetport remains my favorite. While the appetizers (fritters and mushrooms stuffed with lobster were good), the lobster roll and stew were average
- You have got to try the Turkey Gobbler. It made this quiet May evening into Thanksgiving. I kid you not.
- Amazing lobster roll
- Simply the best lobster roll. Lots of lobster with a bit of dill and butter. Yum!!