Lin Heung Kui (蓮香居)
Cantonese, Dim Sum
46-50 Des Voeux Rd. W (at Queen St.)
Sheung Wan, HK
+852 2156 9328
- Try the "ap tui tong fan" (duck leg in soup with rice).
- Authentic Chinese food, they sell Dim Sum too. Tasty n reasonably priced! Check it out!
- If you go for traditional dim sum, must come here. Moreover, duck leg in soup with rice or noodles, give it a try, the soup base is really great and good for your health.
- An authentic experience for dimsum, I believe...interesting
- Plates & cups chips here & there. Typical old fashioned HK chinese restaurant.
- This is the real deal. Noisy, crowded, authentic. Try the chicken feet stuffed with liver, duck meat, wraped in ???, then bbq'd.
- Maybe best yum cha (dim sum) in HK, but very crowded and noisy at lunchtime.
- At ground floor the restaurant sells the tea they also serve. Great taste and value for money!
- First time. Would I come back? Probably not. Traditional but food is bland and less than average. Staff is arrogant and self righteous. Life is short and many better experiences.
- Good tea for Yam Cha n whole quail eggs .
- Old style tea house yum cha with push carts. Don't be shy and grab your own table. You just might have to share it with grannies.
- Looking for an authentic Cantonese yum cha experience? Look no further, as this long-time establishment seeks to continue its traditional dim sum practices right down to the serving of tea!
- Very local dim sum experience but surprisingly expensive!
- ElevatorCredit Card200 hkd
- Experincia local por excelncia! V comer dumplings no caf da manh, sentar-se em mesas comunais e correr atrs dos carrinhos das moas dos Dim Sums.
- Nice authentic old school dim sum better than
- you can choice your fav dish
- A lot of local people. Food was amazing :)