Limon Y Sabor
- papa a la huancaina!!!
- Ceviche de pescado and chaufa de mariscos.
- Amazing hidden gem.
- Not sure which ceviche to try? No problem... Order the Ceviche Mixto (a mix of various seafood).
- Probably some of the best Peruvian food I've had anywhere. Ceviche was awesome.
- Ceviche d pescado. Spicy!!!
- Try the Lomo w extra fries :)
- Anticucho de Pollo esta increible !
- Chicharrn de calamares. Huge portion of batter fried calamari. Very fresh super tasty. It comes with specially prepared onions bathed in lemon juice and a green hot sauce on the side that is divine.
- Fresh Seafood always. Ceviche - fish
- The ANTICUCHOS are great!
- I juat opened the menu and i found a live roach
- Excellent food and not pricey
- I was pleasantly surprised. The staff is very efficient and friendly too. Thumbs up
- Everything is good
- You can definitely split one ceviche btw two people, just get a small appetizer.
- Spicy seviche is da bomb with lots of green hot sauce
- La parihuela is the best soup!!
- I tried the ceviche de mariscos and the lomo saltado. Home run!
- Food is fantastic (dishes), but their water taste like shiattap water, no less. I had only one bite of the flan de queso for dessert, because the taste was... weird!