96-01 69th Ave (at Harrow St)
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Great pizza. And very reasonably priced! Best regular slice pizza in queens!
- Not the biggest menu, and they don't deliver, but this is old school Queens family run/family recipe pizza. Can't miss.
- Great slice of pizza. Stay with the plain. It's simple and delicious.
- This is a good pizza place but they need to put a restroom in it for customers
- Grandma slice was fantastic!
- Lillian Pizzeria has recently been sold to new workers. Since they came in, the pizza has been horrible: too much sauce, not enough cheese, and crust too soggy. I will not be coming back here.
- Always get the corner Sicilian and broccoli pinwheels
- I dream about these broccoli pinwheels. Love the eggplant parm too
- Chicken parm hero and a plain slice!!! Delicious NYC gem.
- Great cheese slices.
- Probably one of the best Pizza places in New York. Lillian and her husband are the real deal! My favorites are their Meatball pizza with extra cheese, and the chicken roll! Ask for extra sauce!
- The special pizza with everything is really good here. It is also surprisingly cheap. I don't recommend their garlic knots though.
- Forest Hills Gardens staple. Very good pizza from a Mom & Pop shop
- Best slice in forest hills!
- Excellent pizza! Easy to park.. Highly recommended
- Lillian's is authentic and delicious. Really good parm sandwiches and broccoli pinwheels.
- Good food for the price. They use fresh veggies and garlic on their pizzas. Simply, clean, good food.
- Excellent sauce to cheese ratio with a well baked crust. Other standouts include the meatball parm, chicken roll and broccoli pinwheel
- Meatball & garlic pizza is ridiculously good.
- Try a broccoli pinwheel