Lil' Baci Taverna
- Ummm that's rude. This is actually an incredibly cute, hip and delicious restaurant. The servers have their own sense of style, flare&the food is fresh- hand made pasta!- It's a great spot, friendly.
- I love the service, friendly and accommodating. Pizza a la Nonna with grilled eggplant was awesome. The steak dish was cooked perfectly and polenta super creamy. A must is the coconut gelato sundae.
- Although the food is really good, it takes forever to have a simple pasta on your table. For what I could see, they need an extra cook at the kitchen and another waiter for the terrace.
- Had dinner here last night after work and was pleasantly surprised! All good food and wine. Good service...i'll definitely eat here again!
- Great pasta and pizza but very slow service
- Worst service ever for N uptown brunch spot! Can hammer nails with my bread! And the blonde host must be stoned?
- The italian food and desserts
- Nice patio along the side. Pasta dishes are small
- The pasta and the pair of seats at the bar!
- The meatballs. It's all about the meatballs here! Don't miss out!!
- A four year old could eat the portion size here
- Meatballs are fantastic. Get the roasted lamb w/ pesto! Brunch is definitely better than dinner though
- Brunch - classic back balls, so moist!
- Great little menu, superb service. Grab a patio table before it gets cold again!
- Delicious food, great location with understated Classic Italian interior, however the kitchen is sometimes slow and the service is pleasant but lacks attention. The sections are too big for the staff
- The Italian BLT is my fav
- Cute little patio and great service!
- Great Pizza
- Truffle oil, duck fat potatoes, speedy service and cute space - can't go wrong. Our new fave brunch spot.
- Good baked eggs. If you liked theirs, Saving Grace has a great brunch menu and awesome baked eggs