Lift Coffee Roasters
- Ask for your coffee to be made using the syphon. It's pretty cool to watch and enough for two people,
- I ordered Americano and was super pleased with the quality and overall taste. Super impressed by the decor and service too! Riverside has needed a great craft coffee shop for awhile. Lift is awesome!
- Go to 7 11 if you want cheap coffee. This place is worth every penny! (surly superior to Starbucks) I only wish they opened earlier... (like S@*#+&)
- Awesome cappuccino! Best coffee house in town.
- The chair latte is amazing!
- Nice place - coffe was... not so good
- Cute place but definitely not worth the prices. I am disappointed.
- Sidecar Doughnuts were available on Saturday. Due to territorial issues, this great idea fell apart. Follow @Liftcoffeeshop on Twitter for specials. Bug this place until they offer foursquare specials
- A bit hard to find, but worth it.. Run by a Starbuck's expat. Rarely a line.
- Favorite of Colder Coffee Iced! Brrrrrrr!!
- Fantastic coffee , yet not appealing food. Great place to study, read, or visit! Cool decor.
- Really good pour-over made with care by friendly people. My new favorite coffee place.
- Great coffee!!
- We tried the hot chocolate, coffee, espresso, and the orange blossom tea - all were fantastic! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who can appreciate good beverages!
- The single worst cup of espresso I've ever had from a coffee shop (and I've had plenty). It was super sour and apart from that the taste wasn't anything special.
- Chocolate cookies are great too! Would have included a picture but we ate them all.
- Love the pour overs.
- Carmel vanilla late and carbonated green tea
- Going to Lift for hot coffee
- I HATED the Orangeblossom Tea on tap. Gross! Not sure why I didn't return it it was so bad.