Ice Cream, Desserts
55 Greek St
Soho, Greater London W1S 3DT
+44 20 8617 0042
- Good gelato on the north end of Soho. Try the coconut sugar flavour.
- The ice cream!!!
- Pretty basic inside, there's nicer gelato shops nearby if you're wanting to eat in. 4 for a small, which is apparently two scoops... but as seen in the photo, my second scoop was pretty damn small!
- One of soho's little gems, great ice creams and sorbets to suit any palette:
- Try the biscotto flavour or tha mango sorbet! I loved it!!!!
- Intermittent greatness
- The family tried 9 different flavors. They were all good. Rose was my favorite.
- All flavors we tried were excellent. Chocolate, rose, strawberry,
- Apple pie flavour is lovely with a slightly salty edge.
- Chocolate Carmel nice but v expensive for one scoop cone
- On the pricey side but v. tasty
- Lickerally (sorry) the place to go for lovely ice cream on a hot day, and eat in Soho Square, especially the curiously delicious chocolate sorbet. And such friendly staff, I love you guys!
- If it's a milkshake craving you're looking to satisfy, you're better off hitting up Tinseltown on Great Portland St. The milkshakes here are 5.50 and too milky.
- try the lychee sorbet!
- The coconut and tira misu are my favourite. Steer clear of the lychee sorbet.
- Salted caramel is excellent
- Lychee sorbet is the best thing in the world!
- Black sesame is lush.
- Great gelato, much much better than scoop.