The Library Café
G/F, Lane Crawford, 3 Canton Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
+852 2118 4530
- Read a detailed review of the Library Caf, which has actually no books at all, here: http://living-in-hongkong.blogspot.hk/2012/06/library-cafe-where-is-library.html
- Hidden Cafe under Lane Crawford! Coffee is not bad but at least better than Starbucks. ;-)
- Must try the quinoa and beetroot salad, sweet potato salad, tuna melt to die for, fresh tomato pasta and an almond and fig sandwich that tastes as exquisite as it sounds.
- Delish cupcake and beyond amazing vanilla bean latte, heaven has been found!!
- Free WiFi here.
- Passion black tea was a delight. But a little pricey.
- Cosy cafe inside lane crawford- they serve tea from fortnum & mason and cakes from ms b
- Located inside a dept store. Decor was alright.. Could have done better but the service is so so since the dept store is kinda upscale
- I like the Chilli Garlic Basil Pasta, not too oily and not too dry. Their set lunch from 12-3pm is really worth it and I gotta agree that the coffee is Starbucks quality!
- You can enjoy the free wifi from Lane Crawford.
- Ambience wise, it's homey and cozy. Service is just so so..
- Waktuny mnum coffee at Starbuck coffee
- Great place to hang in.. Love their coffee and their carrot cake is so yummy
- Should really try the toast box... they run out of food quite fast so its better to go early... the waitresses are a bit rude sometimes