52 Main St
Lenox, MA 01240
- Best place for coffee in the berkshires. Speed might not be a priority but that's because they make good coffee.
- Fantastic coffee. Espresso is tasty but drawn SUPER stretto. If you want more than a thimble full you'll have to ask for lungo or americano.
- Great cappuccino !
- Chai lattes are great!
- Excellent lattes and machiattos, and very nice locally roasted coffee.
- Friendly and fast service, nice place to sit outside and enjoy the Berkshires.
- Coffee made here comes from one of the best roasteries in the country. We are lucky to have them!
- Very cute place with outdoor tables
- If you like attention to craft in your coffee drink, go here and watch 'em do they thing. Didn't even want to stir it after. Usually get a nice cappuccino for maximum frothiness!
- Barbara G is a fool and was probably rude.
- avoid this place unless you like interacting with someone who acts like they are doing you a favor by selling you overpriced coffee
- Great Americano in a big old coffee cup.
- Speed is not a priority here...
- Much better coffee...and service...than Shots Cafe around the corner. They were RUDE at Shots!