- Best Thai food in Fairbanks, hands down.
- The pineapple curry (with chicken & shrimp) is amazing & this is the only place in town that serves it. It's on the dinner menu, but if you ask nicely you can get it at lunch time.
- They have a whole vegetarian section of their menu, most of which is vegan or can be made so easily.
- The staff is amazing and friendly, service is fast and food is just like my mom cooked in Thailand
- The fried banana and ice cream dessert is amazing!!!!
- Best Thai restaurant in Fairbanks (and there are a lot of thai restaurants), closely followed by Sweet Basil on South Cushman and Pad Thai on college.
- Awesome food overload!!!
- Their pumpkin curry was really good.
- This is definitely a must when you are in Fairbanks, I loved their green curry.
- Yummy Pad Thai and Green Coconut Curry!!!!!
- They aren't lying when they say spicy. I'm in love. Their curries are perfect.
- Order your food "Thai hot". It's just right for pepper heads like me. They also carry Lagunitas IPA!
- Nice wait staff & good turn over. Food is fresh & can be made to order! So accommodating.
- Soup noodles were great on a cold chilly evening!