Vietnamese, Korean, Thai
$ $ $
4747 Point Fosdick Dr NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Pricier than the Tacoma location but very delicious. The owners are very nice. Try the pineapple fried rice!
- Quality food, lots if variety, service was good, price point was on the high side for lunch. Free delivery within three miles.
- Love the sampler appetizer. Getting Softtail vodka soon!!
- The pho is awesome here. Service is awesome to
- If you don't look like someone who has money, don't expect to get service.
- Service is great, pretty much on top of everything.
- Don't bother with this quasi-Thai place. Go downtown to the Thai Hut for the real thing.
- Notoriously slow service; if you are in a hurry, go somewhere else.
- Can't decide between Vietnamese, Thai or Korean? No problem, Le-Le has got you covered. I Love their Saigon Crepes. (Menu is loads more expensive than their Hilltop/Tacoma spot, but par for Gig Harbor