Leisure Tea & Coffee
Café, Desserts, Coffee Shop
1110-8391 Alexandra Rd.
Richmond, BC V6X 3W5
- Mom loved the cute tea cups, and she didn't feel out of place as many patrons are in her age range. Don't need to worry about noisy rowdy teeny boppers. Loved the royal rose milk tea!
- Love the pudding milk tea with pearls! One of their specialties.
- Try the Caramel Pudding Milky Ice. It's delish!
- Royal rose milk tea was good, as was the ice cream waffle. Don't leave without having one of those monsters!
- Bad service when its packed , only one server , wtf!
- The Caramel Pudding Milk Shaved Ice is really Good!!
- The Fresh Pudding Milk Tea here is the best in the Lower Mainland.
- Rose milk tea and waffles with ice cream are the best!!
- After nearly a year, I have a pic to prove it the blueberry scones is heavenly with lots of real blueberries
- Club sandwich is a must and their pudding shaved ice
- The blueberries scones are heavely......
- Try the caramel pudding!
- The ice cream waffle is AMAZING
- Tofu soup and ice cream waffle are good! Gets quite packed even on weekdays!
- Best place for guys to go. Literally,all girls here!
- Hot apple milk tea with multiple refills!!
- Taro balls and pearls in tofu soup!!!
- Pineapple Passionfruit Icy for hot days. Spicy Taiwanese crispy chicken if you have the munchies
- Pudding caramel on ice also good in here
- Best mango iccy in Vancouver!