Lei Garden (利苑酒家)
Cantonese, Dim Sum
- Best Dim Sum in town. Excellent service. Book your table.
- One of the most luxuries Cantonese Restaurant in town. Diner may comes up to 20.000rmb. Fresh lobsters, scallops and so on ))) yammi yammi
- It's my second time here and I've noticed that they pick a song a day and play that same song over and over again for that particular day..
- din tai fong
- Great dimsum - reservations - order the sweet pork buns - go with someone who can read Chinese - hard to go wrong ordering here
- The Beijing Li Yuan restaurant is an authentic Cantonese restaurant in Beijing city center. It offers Cantonese tea-brunch with variety of dim-sum and refreshments.
- Very nice place to have authentic Cantonese cuisine. They repeatedly told us the form they had. Not necessary.
- crabmeat and lobster soup dumpling was the best ever!!!
- Best dimsum in Beijing. Try shrimp dumplings, crab and lobster soup dumplings, fried fish with pepper. Get a seat in the main dining room above the Regent Hotel lobby
- Great pleasure to be here praised to , who brought me here. Everything is excellent, luxurious restaurant, great foods, good service, friendly staff, nice & cozy environment. 041214
- it's one of the best authentic hk dim sum I can found in Beijing so far!
- The xiaolongbao () they do here are sooooo good... A must order for any Dim Sum session.
- Freakishly good service.
- Nice restaurant! Go early or everything is sold out!
- Dim sum! Avoid the sweet and sour pork. Order
- One of the best dim sum places in town, barbecue-pork filled bun ( cha siu bao) is highly recommended.