- Lee's is like sex. Amazing food!
- Maybe it's different strokes for different folks but this place is just not that good.
- #2 pork roll, #5 grilled pork, and lychee smoothie! yum!!
- #6 the BBQ pork
- Nothing can top #6
- Cheap... food is okay ice coffee was pretty tasty but I've had better....
- Don't eat here. Best advice I can give.
- They're open on Labor Day!
- But is it associated with Mr. Lee's Greater Hong Kong?
- The best in town and price affordable
- Their baguettes are AMAZING... You have to pay in cash but... YUMMY
- They DON'T accept cards. Cash only!
- Long waaaait
- Pate sandwich. Don't ask what's in it, just eat and enjoy.
- They accept credit cards!!!
- WiFi doesnt seem to connect :( but i love hot soy bean milk! Also if u are military don't forget to ask for discounts!
- Free wifi and they have terminals to use if you don't have a smart phone or forgot your tablet or laptop at home
- Student discounts at the location! Only 10%, but everything helps!
- If you like pork sandwiches, this is the place to try or dine-in. Love the place esp. watching NBA Playoffs.