Leela European Cafe
Café, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches
- Go to Leela's and order a hot Chai Tea. Delish.
- T-Rex plus avocado, fools
- Cool hangout during the day - great coffee and food. Turns into a bit of a hipster-shitshow after dark...
- Jordan is a Rockstar!!! And the Chai is great... Free wifi and 24hr coffee... What else needs to be said??
- First call at seven am, you have never been to a party like this, drink!
- Have a, "One Night In Paris." Absolutely amazing!
- Try the chai tea with two added shots to keep you groovin :)
- If you go here, you HAVE to try the mozzarella cheese sticks. Delicious! And the staff are always nice
- The chai is awesome
- Try all the espresso drinks!
- Always trust danielle
- Leela's is a prime spot for a coffee after a show or to kill some time waiting for your train. Although a bit on the seedy side, the coffee is great, the food is good, and the patrons are eclectic.
- The wings are unsauced but some of the best I've ever had!
- Can't get enough of this place :) love the atmosphere!
- Tex-Mex Burger FTW!
- Solid choice. Good WiFi-no Passcode.
- The bartenders are super cool
- The Chocolate Cake here is AMAZING !! I order it in a bowl & have them fill half of it with Milk & I swear.. Its a stoners classic desert that I INVENTED ! lol
- They use Big Train Chai, which is my favorite. Order the cheese trio for a grown-up grilled cheese sandwich!