L'Ecole No 41
Winery, Wine Shop
- Fun, historic school house converted to a winery. Woman wine maker. Good wines incl. a nicely crisp Chenin Blanc described as "summer in a bottle." It didn't disappoint and was only $12 per bottle.
- Get a complimentary tasting through our Daily Sip Deals iPhone app http://itunes.apple.com/app/daily-sip-deals/id497402546?mt=8
- Don't forget to ring the bell outside for fun!
- Get a case of everything here! You cannot go wrong with their wines at all!
- Lovely wine!!
- Try the special Grenache and get your 12 bottle limit.
- Thoroughly enjoyed all - but the 2010 Estate Syrah Walla Walla Valley caught my attention - beautifully balanced :-)
- 2013 spring release. The whites were too sweet for me but the 2009 perigee looks like it'll be amazing and the 2009 cab sav are the bottles of note.
- Situated in a former schoolhouse, you will taste the merlot and semillon--both of which seem to deliver great value every year.