Le Relais de Venise
$ $ $
- Have the steak (rare) and profiteroles.
- When one dish is enough, great steak frites, sauce is excellent, profiteroles are great
- I recommend the steak and chips!
- Mmmmm. Great steak.
- I just love it, no mess around with menus. Just choose how you like your steak and dessert.
- Steak and fries.
- Good value Parisian steak and frites but dont expect quality steak
- Steak and chips
- Classic lentrecote experience in London. The best of the Le Relais de Venise chain in London. Only one choice, how do you like your steak cooked. I love it
- The steak is good, but if you have space, have the vacherin for dessert.
- No fuss, amazing steak frites, the sauce is to die for! They bring a second round of steak and fries to top you up, good house wine, delicious desserts. No booking, so just turn up!
- They only do one thing, steak frites, and they do it well!
- Steak and chips - it's the only thing they do.
- The Parisian Classic !
- Still don't do their meet "in between"!
- Great steak and fries, but they don't offer butter for the bread and no mayo for the fries.... Come on guys!
- Not more that I can say that hasn't been said already, I can just confirm all the positive post are true. They do one thing and they do it well... but get your steak rare ;).
- Great restaurant in a great location by Bank. Same high quality as the other Le Relais steakhouses.
- Really good food, much nicer than the one in paris
- Love this place. Cheap and fast and simple concept executed really well.