Le Potager du Marais
Vegetarian / Vegan, French
- Amazing food!!!
- Surprising flavor! Incredible combination of ingredients makes this choice food probably the best in Paris for vegetarians! If u follow a vegetarian diet you MUST visit this place!
- Fantastic! I love this resto! I highly recommend their chocolate mousse and their crusty quinoaburger!
- The food and the service are amazing! You should try the setan bourguignon, it's a must!
- Everything!, food, space, service, location-near Centre Pompidou. Loved it!
- Serious vegan french cuisine. Everything is great, but the bourguignon is really special. Bring your omnivore friends, but make a reservation first ;)
- Dans cette mini cantine, on savoure des recettes aux graines, tofu, pousses de soja, haricots, lgumes croquants, mais aussi de la terrine de champignon. Passage oblig pour tout parisien vgtarien !
- Le manque de viande pourquoi pas mais le manque de got et de dco au milieu des vegans hardcore c'est chaud!
- Amazing food and this is from a meateater. Try the quinoa burger and whichever soup of the day. Mhmmm. Nummy.
- Get the French onion soup. The seitan beef bourguignon was also delicious. I think it could have been cut into smaller chunks, but the sauce was great.
- Loved the vegetables with tofu!
- Le got est bon, la soupe l'oignon notamment. Mais c'est lourd, la texture est souvent intressante. Et c'est cher, compter 8 entre, 18 plat, 8 dessert. Service et ambiance sympathiques sans +.
- They DO take credit cards nowadays (so ignore that other post). Also.. The French Onion Soup
- Fabuleux restaurant! Very good cuisine at moderate prices, very friendly service and always full. Do come with reservation.
- I wanted to love it - the concept: vegetarian versions of French cuisine, but it was just average and not special. They only took cash when we visited.
- If you're experienced with vegan cuisine, I'd recommend not ordering the bourguignon: you've probably had it. I second the reservation recommendation: I saw three tables turned away for that reason.
- Cuisine vgane, plats copieux, cadre reposant
- Les plats sont trs bons (un peu relevs), mais les prix sont pas donns (16 minimum le plat)! L'accueil est souriant et agrable, le lieu peu clair.
- Un dlice! Le faux fromage est bluffant ! On dirait du comt. La salade auvergnate est super.
- Brilliant gluten free (sans gluten) menu and wonderful service. We had a fantastic romantic dinner and the hostess was great fun. This place is a must!