Le Patio Restaurant
French, New American
2401 NE 11th Ave (Wilton Dr.)
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
- Le Patio, a place that bills itself as the "tiniest, cutest restaurant in South Florida," just might be telling the truth.
- Award-winning food with a cozy atmosphere.
- Try the Lobster Ravioli. It's excellent. The Lasagna is really great.
- Great little restaurant... fabulous food
- Everything I have had has been good. My favorite is goats cheese salad and shepherds pie.
- Manors hidden gem! I had my first Escargot Bourguignonne! Delish!
- Best food in Wilton Manors
- Voted best hidden gem of 2013 by FloridaAgenda.com
- You can't go wrong with anything here...great service too!
- This is the kind of place you hope you're lucky enough to stumble upon. Don't forget to have the brie.
- Named Best Restaurant In Which to Close the Deal by New Times Broward Palm Beach! Sit on the patio, order the trio pt appetizer, and trust the house to pair a wine with the specials!
- The one and only "best" restaurant with abfab food, ambiance. music and serve in the City of Wilton Manors...WE LOVE YOU GIRLS
- Voted Best Outdoor Dining for 2010 -"You'll feel the sun on your face as you smear garlicky baked baby clams across crusty pieces of French baguette and smell the crisp"
- Found a great review of Le Patio online and so I checked it out... LOVED IT! Here's the review: http://frontpage.jumponmarkslist.com/iso/us/fl/fll/restaurants/le-patio.php