Le Palais des Thés
Tea Room, Food & Drink
156 Prince St (West Broadway)
New York, NY 10012
- Looseleaf tea shop, no seating
- Le Palais des Ths proves that the French really know their tea. The teas are directly sourced by founder Francois Xavier-Delmas from tea plantations throughout the world.
- The teas are directly sourced by founder Francois Xavier-Delmas from tea plantations throughout the world.
- These flavored teas are more lightly flavored than other tea shops. Also a friendly, not stuffy, atmosphere
- Great loose-leaf tea selection and a super helpful staff. Plus, everything's in French so you know it's good.
- The people that work there are really nice and make your shopping experience very cool. Great selection!
- Some of the best teas in the world
- Be adventurous. Pick up a different tea every time. They have a great selection of classic teas and blends.
- The staff is incredibly friendly and insightful. Exploring teas here is a delightful experience.
- Although not a huge space, it felt light and airy with lots of glass fixtures. The staff was extremely friendly, offering me a cup of tea as I walked in. I found them knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
- I no longer have to go to Paris or order Palais de Thes online! My favorite French tea shop, equipped with canisters of diverse and sensational teas. The staff are French and lovely.
- The teas here are served at Palm Court, The Plaza Hotel afternoon tea. ROOIBOS DES VAHINS (vanilla and almond) and MLANGE DU CAP rooibos tea (cocoa nibs and vanilla pods)!