- Superb value French restaurant in a trendy part of Islington. Expect to pay around 20 for a three course meal. Booking is a must.
- Lovely homemade food! Simple, unpretentious and really tasty experience. Loved the lobster and crayfish ravioli and the sea bass.
- Gorgeous restaurant, lovely when candlelit. 2nd or 3rd floor are better than the ground floor. Delicious food and excellent value for money, just feels a little rushed due to the table-turning policy.
- I love this restaurant! The food is delicious and great value for money! 3 course for 20. My favourite main is the duck + I've had the steak/ravioli, also very gd. I always leave with a smile! :)
- Good French food. Try chicken and magret
- Wooow! Everything was good! Friendly staff and really nice food
- Staff are comedy rude.
- Good food all round...lamb was great,,, fries were great. Good value for money.
- One of my favourite restaurants.
- I'll be back!
- Good Value!!! Always had great meals here but choose a later booking so you're not rushed to finish for second bookings!
- Great place! Good food, wine, service, everything was fabulous and for a reasonable price.
- Confit duck was yum as was the Camembert starter. Nice atmosphere but bit noisy!
- Magret de canard, food is simple, tasty and CHEAP !
- Delicious food! Cheap for a french restaurant. Duck and sea bass highly recommended! Friendly staff.
- the cod wasn't that great but the sause and spinach were stellar. same for the ravioli
- Simple & cheap french bistrot - probably the cheapest in London. Service average. Menu changes from time to time.
- The duck is superb, and the Scottish salmon and haddock dishes are really good too. Friendly service and great value for money.
- Rib eye steak is good and cheap
- Great value comfort food.