Law Fu Kee (羅富記)
144 Queen's Rd C
+852 2543 3881
- Awesome congee!
- I ate Congee with lean meat and century egg (22hkd) in 5/4 2011. Great !! See the link for the photo!
- Tai Cheong Bakery
- Silky smooth fresh boiled congee (saang gwan juuk, ) with century egg and pork (). The sauce for the deep fried carp balls () is too salty.
- Quick meal only.
- Congkee was best ever eaten-and I am an Asian guy. Very good and big size, more than enough for normal peoples. Try with pork meat or with some pork liver. Becareful VERY HOT! Good price.
- Fish and liver congee yummy!!!
- Super good beef brisket. Century egg full of flavor. Try homemade wanton and noodle also really good
- The congee with lean meat and century egg was very good
- Amazing congee
- Found a cockroach in the noodle soup. Waiter didn't care. Never went back after that
- Congee for breakfast
- Delicious congee! Ask for the English menu if you can't read Chinese.
- Operated by an old couple - very warm and traditional family style. Good portion - beef noodle has the biggest portion of beef than other places
- Mixed pork innards with fish slice congee () was super yums! Congee was sweet and the pork innards not overcooked. But don't expect friendly staff here!
- Open Time : 8am.-8pm."Congee With Pork Slices" is the best!!
- The food was okay. Service good but no drinks