Latteria Mozzarella Bar
- We enjoyed great service, delicious food and generous portions. The array of mozzarella on offer to start should not be missed, especially the burrata. Save some room for a sensational tiramisu!
- This family-friendly Latteria (dairy bar) serves up plates of fresh semi-soft cheese that comes shredded, knotted, plaited and rolled - served with sides ($20-$30) like the fig vincotto sauce.
- Great flavours in the porcini and burretta baked pasta. U won't regret trying this.
- Incredibly slow service, bring a pillow
- Excellent and attentive service. Starters were good and we shared the porcine and burrata penne bake which was heavenly. $9 glass of pinot grigio definitely worth it!
- Overall nice dishes, not truly authentic Italian but good approximation
- One of the best mozzarella not only in town, but in Asia Pacific region service is great. Ambience is relaxed, love it. Who can fault a place in Duxton Hill ;p
- Cheese starters are OK lah but do not order the bottarega pasta as you will get a super spicy AOP instead! Definitely overpriced!
- If u choose to sit indoors, be prepared. Bring ears plugs. The noise is.deafening!
- Delicious food, generous portions. Try at least one mozzarella dish - I liked the burrata and rucola dish. The lamb shanks are huge. Service is iffy.
- The tiramisu is good but the "cup" is more like a large goblet. Easily feeds four.
- The smell of raw ocean sewerage is bound to get the salivary glands working
- excellent service and great food. My team and I have lunch here after morning work out. :)
- Desserts are so good!
- Adorei a comida, o atendimento, o lugar!!!
- Tried their porcini gnocchi, and the pork. The food was very nicely done. My friend had the salmon and loved it.
- My second chance to this place: take parmigiana as a main and share the stracciatella. Big portion of tiramisu, must share!
- I unlocked this cool scene from the movie No Man's Land : The Saloon. Thanks tumbleweed.me
- Ordered bolognese pasta which is not in the menu. It has some mozzarella cheese in it, super delicious! Lamb shank ain't that good though.
- Amazing mozzarella especially the burrata. Also love eggplant parmagiano. The setting outside is great. Sunday brunch also fantastic for a really good price. One of my favorites in Singapore!