Latitude 41 Restaurant & Tavern
American, Seafood, Pub
$ $ $
- Unbelievable brunch item: Lobster, crab, goat cheese & spinach omelette. A++
- Lobster mac-n-cheese is ridiculously good
- Best food ever
- Not so awesome, actually. Got seated, waited nearly 30 minutes for a server. Gave up, left, went someplace else. For the money they are charging, I expected better.
- Delicious! Nice decor. Fried oysters! Shipyard beer on tap. Huge portions!
- The New England clam chowder soup was excellent
- The food was good but the service was just Ok.
- Unbelievable experience. From arrival to departure the staff was incredibly attentive and focused on providing legendary service. The food was prepared beautifully and was so flavorful.
- Screw this place. Had a reservation, arrived on time and was told the kitchen was backed up so they couldn't seat us for 20 minutes, despite the restaurant only being half full. Never again.
- Go for happy hour and try the truffle french fries.
- Try the Topsail
- Don't bother with a reservation! We used open table and only available 8:45pm. Told don't reserve outdoors put us in empty dining room. Walkins put outside. The moved us eventually but poor overall.
- At first it seems to be not crowded and slow service but I think with that said it undermines the best of this place. How ever the food portions are huge and the quality is awesome.
- Do not come here. I am doing brunch and the service is terrible. Brunch!
- Can be really expensive.
- Great price fix going on right now!
- Eat in the bar/pub part - great atmos
- Service is great in the tavern! Good fries and good beer. Too much bread lol
- The chicken breast is delicious! Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Chicken enthusiasts dine here! The stuff that comes with it is not as good though; rice is dry, chicken-sausage sucks.
- Garlic fries and beer on the lawn is great