201-431 Riverside Pkwy NE
Rome, GA 30161
- Fresh guacamole prepared tableside. It's not listed on the menu, but please do yourself a favor and experience it!
- Sad to say Monday night taco comes with a bar full of loud little doush bags:-(
- Dollar beer, dollar taco night, every monday
- Make sure you come on your birthday! They have a birthday cake the size of their taco salads and you get to wear a GIANT SOMBRERO as they sing "Happy Birthday" in Spanish.
- Good cheese dip!
- $$$ taco Monday
- Damn good chicken
- Has free Wi-Fi!
- Great food. Good margaritas. Slow service.
- Amazing food!
- Guacamole prepared fresh at your table!! Fantastic!
- TUESDAYS LOCO RICE GRILL CHICKEN 6.99 all day long dont forget .99 draft domestic only
- Mondays .99 tacos Make it grilled chicken or steak 1.50 Combo dinners 6.99 also .99 draft domestic only
- Toco Monday. Not bad. Try the chicken. And yes Dixie Bagley, "loud".
- Toco's were not bad for toco Monday. But I agree Dixie Bagley "loud".
- Not on the menu all the time, but ask for the fire cheese: cheese, peppers, onions and meat, topped with Bacardi, then lit on fire.
- Good service and good food!
- Margaritas are great. Loco rice is tasty. Love Rodrigo and Sam, too!
- The guacamole made at the table may be great but its $8.00, the other guacamole is disgusting they put Bell peppers in it.
- Nacho supreme is great but the las palmas on shorter has a better Nacho supreme