Las Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
4405 NW 39th Ave (NW 43rd Street)
Gainesville, FL 32606
- Great food and atmosphere.
- Great service and free chips
- Come during lunch time (before 3pm) for the best lunch deals! Tons of food, real good prices!
- My favorite Mexican restaurant in Gainesville to eat! Great food, yummy margaritas (mango) and colorful atmosphere!
- Don't send someone ahead to wait if you have a large party. They don't seat until the whole group is there!
- Great benches in the waiting area- Carrots in a burrito? :) interesting
- TERRIBLE service. Rude hostess. The food was good but not worth the attitudes and having to get up to get your own silverware and napkins
- Great Chimichangas
- Great Food, Great Service
- Love the house margarita and the fried ice cream.
- They have really good Mexican food, everything I've had has been great!
- The queso was great and it was reasonably priced! I was happy with my meal.
- First time eating here may be our last. Had to ask repeatedly for utensils and artificial sweetener. Steak wasn't that great. Generally poor experience. Others were treated better,why? We were polite.
- MUST get the tableside guac. It is amazingly fresh. I've been there several times and the customer service has definitely gone downhill. Took us 20 minutes to get boxes and the check!
- Chicken burrito (the one with rice, beans, and cheese inside) is amazing. Bean dip is awesome (refried beans layered with cheese).
- Drinking Margaritas!!!
- Awesome food in a great atmosphere! Check out the specials!
- Excellent food. Fresh and authentic flavor! Love it!!!
- FABULOUS Mexican food! iMUCHO SABOR!
- My fav Mexican Resturant in Gainesville and so far my ultimate fav Mexican Resturant even living in NY now!