Lao Sze Chuan
- Authentic Chinese cuisine! You won't find the "typical Chinese fast food" choices on their dinner menu.
- The real deal. Glad someone brought me there! I will be back.
- Don't let the strip mall location fool you; this is one of the better Chinese restaurants around.
- I've never had anything here that wasn't outstanding. Randomly pick from the menu and you'll have a great new taste sensation.
- States "accepts credit cards." This is only after the manager comes over and embarrasses you not once but twice by yelling, "You no cash!?" Very embarrassing!
- One of few authentic Chinese in southern CT. Worthwhile!
- More that just Americanized Chinese food!
- Better than traditional Americanized Chinese food.
- Absolutely awesome. More authentic then anywhere around.
- I walked about a mile just to get sesame chicken and BOY was I ever disappointed. The sesame chicken definitely ranks at the bottom of just about every place I have ever had it!
- Very different from "typical" American Chinese food. They serve food just as they would in the Sichuan Province!
- Like real Chinese food? This is your only option in Connecticut. Expect a family place, just slightly rough around the service edges but a kind and caring staff, and the best Chinese food around! :-)