Lan Zhou Hand Made Noodle
40-17 Main Street (Shi Hong Mall)
Flushing, NY 11355
- #28 Lamb fried hand pulled noodles are what's up!
- you can't be serious with $3 for 11 dumplings but THEY ARE
- The beef noodles here are a must-have. They swim in a broth filled with savory garlic-tinged flavor.
- Great hand-pulled noodles in the Golden Shopping Mall's frenetic basement food court.
- My fave @ New World Mall food court after Tea Twitter (sadly) left. Get the Taiwanese Beef Noodle or the Roast Pork Noodle w/ the Tea Egg- youll be able to top off both w/ unlimited pickles.
- The grilled foods ! The Chinese lamb burger with spicy sauce !
- Beef noodles are a solid choice. Hearty, comforting broth with fresh, hand pulled noodles. Pop a seat and get to slurpin' but beware the wrath of the chili sauce if you put too much! I know I did
- Killer hand-pulled noodles
- You can see the dude hand pulling the dough to make noodles. It is so good!
- Knife shaved vs hand pulled all the way
- Sour Cabbage & Fish noodle soup
- Shredded Beef Noodle Soup
- Best cold noodles. Ever. #22.
- Know at least basic Mandarin or have someone with you who does.
- Transcendence in a bowl! Less than picturesque surroundings - be transported by your meal!
- the other place in flushing for a happy ending.
- Hand Whipped Noodles!!! Beef, Ox Tail.... all good with some pickles and chili oil
- Best beef noodle soup in Flushing!
- PureWow recommends the pork and chive dumplings.
- Hand pulled noodles. Their beef broth is very tasty with the noodles.