Sandwiches, Deli / Bodega, Salad
- If you are looking for an amazing salad bar you can stop your search here. Awesome selection and other specialty foods too. Perfect for work lunch.
- Winter st in a wrap.
- Try the #9, its delicious!
- Great salad bar!
- Really good Boars head sandwiches. Roast beef is good and rare
- Best subs in the area. Try the Mass Ave. It's awesome!!!
- the sandwiches are like Subway chain subs, with cheap bread and toppings barely fitting inside, but Boar's Head deli meats make them one notch above. not bad, but not worth seeking out.
- Tortilla chicken soup is on point! Perfect for a chilly fall day.
- Great salad bar.
- Great chicken salad.
- Rarest deli roast beef in Boston
- Love the cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich.
- Get the cranberry walnut chicken salad. Not neat by any means, but delicious.
- Fresh sandwiches- avoid the salads.
- Good, cheap salad bar. The #4 is the best sandwich.
- Use your Ram Card here!
- #2 with tomatoes on braided. Might be the #2 but it's second to none.
- Get the Huntington Ave; if the sandwich line is too long their salad bar is great!
- Best Sandwich---#8 Salem St
- Get the #23 - Dartmouth. Delicious!