Lamba Da Dhaba
V N Purav Marg, Chembur (sion trombay road)
- Try the prawns there....
- Best for prawns and sea food...
- Great sea food and chicken dishes must have in Mumbai
- Tandoori prawns are awesome here...
- Must have Chiken reshmi kebab, Mutton Shahi Korma and Biriyani
- Ravas fry with chicken tandoori (2 legs) followed by butter chicken and tandoori rotis is the best way to dine here.
- Butter chicken biryani is to die for.
- The prawn fry, the tandoori chicken and the white chicken are succulent and scrumptious. Go between Monday to Friday. The quality takes a beating on the weekend.
- Good north Indian Khana
- Prawns koliwada is the bomb
- This place is about good casual dining. I ordered koliwada prawns, chicken reshmi kebab and butter chicken Biryani and they didn't disappoint. Orders took a while to arrive. Overall, loved it!
- Jhinga fry, pomfret fry, butter chicken biryani and chicken kebab Maratha masala
- Food here is divine. Specially Prawns Koliwda
- Jhinga (Prawns) Koliwada style are the best here. Excellent sea food Koliwada style. Good North Indian Punjabi Food.
- Anything non vegetarian here is good, but, the Prawns are to die for.
- Prawn Fry is a must try. :)
- Prawns are a must have. Try their tandoori chicken its one of the best.
- The beat prawns in the city!
- Always good prawns & chicken dishes, good place if you are really hungry and want to have some awesome food. careful sometimes they don't except cards as their machine is not working (sometimes).
- The Prawns. Never miss it!