Laksa King Restaurant
2546 East Hastings Street
- Roti Canai and Laksa are good, but Laphet Thoke is amazing.
- A satisfying Char Kway Teow, in a quirky diner setting. Will definitely be back to try the rest of the menu!
- Verity of Asian foods in one place with affordable price.
- As the laksa here was a sure bet I decided to try the pad thai. It was regrettably a small plate and the noodles were chopped to high hell and over cooked. Stick to the laksa as its a better value.
- Laksa of course is excellent and flavorful. Amazing value. The roti canai is amazingly fresh, and the beef rendang a filling venture.
- Formerly Bo Laksa King, the management may have changed but the quality of laksa sure hasn't. The beef rendang is also delicious, and the squid salad is a good starter.
- Laksa is King here! You know what to order with that roti now!
- No veg options