Lake & Irving Restaurant and Bar
- Run by brothers Chris and Andrew Ikeda, this new Uptown spot features American food with Asian influences. Think: lobster tostadas and misoyaki salmon. Plus, brunch.
- Dude. Best water ever. It's like water but most more watery.
- The ambient water is to murder for. #GlugAJug #Redrum
- The Patisserie 46 brioche bun with the cheeseburger is perfect.
- excellent lunch menu - from burgers to salmon quinoa salad. our bartender also made a killer pineapple curry concoction.
- Great food and beer selection... The chicken sandwich was awesome. Surly Abrasive is always good, of course.
- Try the ambient water. Goes great with everything!
- Great space, great service, and a delicious pork sandwich! Where else can you find Bells Two-Hearted for $4 anytime??
- The "in-between" menu (from 2-5 pm) isn't vegetarian friendly, but the dinner menu looks bomb!
- There's free parking behind the restaurant!
- Chelsia was so amazing with us today!!!! First time coming and Im definitely coming back ! Chicken waffles were amazing.
- Good food and reasonable prices
- Bartenders are oblivious, and terrible at service. Sat at the bar for 25 with no service.
- Great food, unfortunately service is a bit slow. We recommend the chicken & waffles and the brisket hash. Potatoes are great for sides.
- BRUNCH! Friendly team.
- Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich was awesome. The tastiest chicken sandwich I've ever eaten.
- The salmon Benedict is fire
- Great food. Awesome tap list. However, don't rely on very quick service on busy nights. I had the breaded snapper and it was perfect. Also have the fried brussels. Can't go wrong at Lake and Irving!
- Obsessed with the chicken and waffles, fried to perfection.
- Brunch: Challah French toast OMG. Get it. With beer syrup. You won't forgive yourself for not.