Lai Foong Beef Noodle Shop
8, Jalan Nadchatiram (Off Jalan Cheras)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 56000
- I have been with Lai Foong since young. I like the noodles here. The soup is good as usual, if especially you like salted veggies flavor in ur beef soup
- Tasty yummy
- They say in Malaysia, Tangkak's beef noodle is the best. Pff.. Who needs Tangkak's when you have Lai Foong. Yet to try Soong Kee, but this is the best beef noodle so far.
- Mix Beef Lai Fun: smooth and chewy noodle texture. If you like mild salted vege broth, then this is for you. Wished there were more meat. The chilli sauce screams "crave me".
- Close on Monday and Tuesday now.
- If you like beef noodle then you should try this shop's.
- The served the Best Beef Noodle in town...
- Excellent even after 70 years - Great soup
- My favourite of all times
- Excellent beef noodles
- The moment you walk in, you can immediately smell the beef soup. The soup is so beefy. Order the mixed soup to taste a bit of everything.
- It's RM8 now
- Don't add anything like if you want more soup or just some scallions they will charge you. Crazy boss and lady boss who will scold you for complaining. Better off eating at KL branch next to S&M.
- Menu says small is rm7 n large is rm8 ,i ordered small got given small just 3 balls n 4 pieces lean beef got charged rm8!cheated!go to the shin kee just opposite it,more friendly cleaner and honest
- Rm 8 is worth to eat
- Clear soup noodles delicious
- Very good beef noodles
- Their beef noodle soup has been around for a very long time. Their noodles are handmade and their broth is just tasty!