1611 McKinney Ave (at Woodall Rogers)
Dallas, TX 75202
- I knew this place was legit once I saw the guy from Banqueta working the register. Lengua, barbacoa, and maybe the best pastor I've had. La Ventana might save Uptown.
- You CANNOT forget to order a churro for dessert
- Skip the food truck lines at Klyde Warren and grab a quick lunch here instead.
- Best kept little secret. Great breakfast tacos!
- There is a new Taqueria LaVentana it has inside eating area and outside patio wrapped around the bar very veay nice. 4180 Beltline Road Suite 200 Addison Tx.
- It's all good. The breakfast tacos are hard to beat.
- The chips and salsa is amazing!! The tacos are authentic street tacos that can't be beat. Best place to get away from the constant lull of work.
- Tacos are excellent, but bummed to say the elote isn't as good as it used to be. The corn tastes like it was frozen and defrosted, not grilled or charred in the least.
- They got a new, fancy menu! Don't forget to get a churro. Trust me. I'm a professional.
- Love the little place. Tacos are great! I just wish the salsas were actually spicy and they should add aguas frescas to the menu.
- Best tacos in the neighborhood
- Everything is good here
- Carnitas, brisket, margaritas!
- Cheap and delicious! The salsas are
- Try the fajitas with queso and onions!
- So good. You can't buy tacos like this in NC
- Good selection of beverages, both "happy hour" alcoholic kinds and non-alkiefriendly.
- Breakfast tacos
- Happy hour 2-6, half off beers and margaritas. Nice seating outside when weather is nice
- Everything! The burrito bowl is my go-to. Delicious, yet not overloaded with carbs