La Vaca Margarita Bar
1160 W 18th St (Racine)
Chicago, IL 60608
- The Carne Asada is to die for!! Come with an appetite the portions are HUGE!!!
- Margaritas are great. The service, not so much.
- The food and drinks are amazing and reasonably priced.
- The elotes were the single best items. The tacos come on housemade tortillas
- The tacos are good, but they are overpriced.
- Margaritas are awesome and cheap. Food is super mediocre & service was slow.
- Big boss & El green... Best tacos they have. Service is still very slow. Great patio.
- This bar takes the old adage of "having it your way" and translates it to margaritas. Choose from a variety of flavors, tequilas, and style (frozen or on the rocks).
- Fried Fish!! Pescado Frito!!
- Unique flavorful taco menu. Loft style interior, great outdoor patio. Nice buzz.
- Strong margaritas! Great tacos!
- Awesome patio for margaritas and snacks.
- The tamarind margarita is life!
- Their tacos are very good and margaritas by the pitcher Hey you can't beat that!
- The margaritas are satisfyingly cheap and delicious at around $18 a pitcher for well tequila. I could easily see myself drinking a lot especially w the chips and pico being as good as they were.
- Skip this place; not good.
- Food is OK. Margaritas are the bees knees. Frozen are my favorite. Ask for a beer-rita, not on the menu, but they will still make them if you are nice.
- I never leave a negative tip but this is absolutely awful both times. They need more staff, bottom line. As a bartender/server, I hate seeing overworked staff that can't keep up. Please hire servers.
- Spicy Mango Margarita is a must!
- Get the Blackberry Margarita. Trust me.