4903 1/2 Rainier Ave S (btwn Ferdinand & Hudson)
Seattle, WA 98118
- Support your local Senegalese joint today!
- Amazing flavors. Try the national fish dish as well as the lamb and Couscous
- The sweet potato chips and veggie pastries were amazing, the couscous was delicious too
- The small, narrow hole-in-the-wall restaurant feels cozy and friendly when you sit down at a tiny table. The fish yassa was a tender, juicy mountain of fish and rich lemon-and-onion gravy.
- Very tasty. We had the Thiebou jen and Lamb dibi, and a side of plantains.
- Love Senegalese food, and glad there's two joints in my neighborhood. Get anything, it's all good ... try the fish yassa and the bissap juice.