La Sandia - Northfield Stapleton
$ $ $ $
11:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
- Waited for 10 min for a wait person before mentioning it to hostess. Waited another 10 before walking out. Totally unacceptable in an area full of choices. Now enjoying really good BBQ.
- Happy hr all night every night at the bar! 2$ taco Tuesday. Good margaritas! Free table side guac with your 1st four square check in- get the spicy guac - soo good!
- Awesome ! Love the salsa !!!!
- Amazing happy hr with bottomless guacamole for$5 and 5 tacos for$10
- 2x I've gone there and they have the sh1ttiest service. Last time going there.
- Drink: $5 mojitos, margaritas, sangria Food: $3 select appetizersSun-Thu 4pm-9pmFri-Sat 4pm-10pm
- Skirt steak street tacos were delicious. Good chips and salsa. Nice tequila selection. Give it a shot!
- Friendly service and a nice patio. Meters are free, don't pay!
- Chips are fresh and perfectly salty. Veggie chile relleno is also delicious.
- Tequila and margaritas were good... outside of that, save your money.
- Fajitas were great! Good margs and salsa was savory.
- Guacamole was very good. Portions are really large, flavorful. Not too spicy but really solid. Well priced entres.
- Tuesdays are two dollar tacos - a great deal and delicious!
- Had the pork carnitas. It was very very good. We also had a rellenos plate that was full of surprises for the palate. I highly recommend this spot.
- Great guacamole!
- The Mole with the table side guac is awesome!!!
- The table side guacamole is the best, service was slow and the food was ????
- I used to love this place. Sadly, every time I come the service gets worse. Also the menu is turning from Mexico Mexican to Tex Mex. Not to mention nothing is spicy anymore.
- Best chips and salsa! The roasted salsa with the queso fundido compliments really well, too!
- Have the "Sandia Margarita" - mmmmm watermelon.