La Posta de Acapulco's
- The special quesadilla is massive, and quite tasty. Probably at least 2000 calories though!
- 24hr taco/burrito shop is legit. I'm mostly a breakfast burrito guy here as they put a lot of what's good inside. Carne Asada burrito is a good lunchtime option.
- Always great for a midnight/late night snack. Watching the drag queens down a large burrito is quite a sight too :-P
- Special quesadilla - it's a carne asada burrito wrapped in a cheese quesadilla! Do it!
- Get extra hot salsa - so good!
- WTF are tolled tacos??
- Order the carne asada fries extra crispy.
- If you like the california burrito, then the carne asada fries will blow you away, and vice versa.
- Get a California burrito! You won't regret it.
- Carne asada nachos or burrito are my go tos, but also the only thing Ive had here... for the last 18+years! Never disappoints! Also drinks. Lol
- The chicken tacos are bomb, and the special quesadillas are the best.
- Breakfast burrito is amazing. One of the best in SD.
- Menu options
- Menu options..
- 60 cent charge for credit cards
- Located on third and Washington
- Carne asada fries are quite good and if you like California burritos, order it without pico! Also, the special quesadilla is a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla, but order that without pico too ;)
- Quesadilla special is awesome can split it easy
- California Burrito is good :) Chips cost extra, but they are good and worth the $1.50 for the big bag of them, ask for salt!
- "Quesadilla especial." It's a carne asada burrito wrapped in a quesadilla for a tortilla. Kneel before Zod.