311 Highway 15
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Very authentic, highly recommend the shrimp ceviche. Not for anyone that thinks Spanish chain restaurants are legit.
- Si eres mexicano, ste es el lugar!
- Tacos, Gorditas, everything. Hands down most authentic Mexican in MB. A hidden gem.
- the tacos are really great... best I ate in a while... the dips for your chips are silently spicy (just give 'em a sec to work through your mouth) and are very delicious!
- I always get the mole enchiladas! Best dish on the menu!
- Great caldo. Wonderful mojarrah. The place for authentic food.
- Awesome tacos and empanadas!
- Taco, and I done forgot what the other stuff was but its delicious. Dont waste your money on those spots on the strip. This food is fire!! Prices can't be touched and quality is A1.
- Shrimp, steak, chicken, $13 bucks. The most flavorful Mexican food I've ever eaten. Make me wanna say F@#$ Trump. He build that wall, I'm knocking it down my damn self! Food was excellent my Gee!!
- Maaaaan look! This is the spot on Myrtle beach....yeeeah I know it might be near the hood but damn that. Leave those other spots alone that be trying to rip you off. This is the spot.
- FIRST - Chips aren't served here - much less "re-used". If you want chips you get to break up some tortillas. * Very clean, modern & authentic Mexican cuisine. Everything's fresh & delicious!
- Disgusting place, they re-use the chips from one table to another table, service by far one the worse one!! I will let the health department know. They have no idea about cross-contamination!!
- Tacos are great and so is the chips and salsa !
- Tortas are huge!
- Esta buena la comida muy recomendable , pero no venden alcohol y las tortillas estn echas a mano y a veces hay pocas meseras y tardan un poco
- Authentic Mexican food. The tripe taco is a must have experience.