La Petite Tarte
18 Dixon St
iKapa, Western Cape 8001
- Excelente quiche, muy buen servicio, pero sobre todo, increble decoracin chic. El browni de chocolate y el te, exquisitos.
- The best savory pies on earth. The chicken/vegetable is a classic chicken pot pie on steroids and the mushroom/onion is outstanding. Don't skip desert either and a carafe of sparkling vino is a must
- My favourite salad is the prawn and mango salad, absolutely delish! And for those with a sweet tooth, their cheese cake and carrot cakes are to die for! Definitely the best in Cape Town!!
- Great and very unique place for breakfast and pies. Read their own recipe cookbook, full of personal stories...
- Creamy scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and avocado on a croissant = amazing. Really friendly owner. Cute guys :)
- Fabulous food in this little gem!
- Old fashioned farmhouse breakfast
- A little over price for portion size, ordered a chicken pie. Filled the hole but was ordinary. Beautiful place to sit! Lovely ambience
- Great breakfast. The farmhouse breakfast was amazing. Orange juice serving was about two spoonfuls but they refilled for free when it was pointed out.
- Nice location with outdoor patio. Service not great, ordered a salad and got served a chicken pot pie with no apology or acknowledgment of the misunderstanding.
- Beef fillet was amazing!
- Yoghurt with fresh fruits
- breakfast pastries
- Great atmosphere and attentive owners!
- Everything is delicious... And cakes delectable
- Try the omelette souffl.
- Tried coming here 2 days in a row it was closed all the time. We guessed they are on holiday.
- Try their teas. They are great
- Come for a true French tasty feast!
- This is an old age home in diguise, bt too cute and quaint :) try their fruity, vanilla freen tea