La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Restaurant, Mexican, Tacos
- As a Texan, it's decent Mexican food and I was satisfied. However, it's louder than shit and full of screaming children; I had to put on my beer earmuffs. Also, the children's coloring book is racist.
- Overly friendly, slow waiter. Food was sub par, but good portions. La Nopalera is better.
- Amazing guacamole!
- The dip with steak and shrimp is awesome! So are the Mexican pizzas. Really good margaritas as well!
- My wife and I love experience of food and service at LA Parrilla. Daniela our waitress and Jessica, a manager came over and welcomed us there. Kenny and Debbie Amador
- The food is great and waiters are awesome. Make sure to be hungry before you come here :)
- The Fish Tacos were the shitznits. This place is way better then that dump La Nopalera.
- Jessica Sarinana is the best server I've had so far
- guacamole made tableside. burrito con todo with steak is amazing. this place is so good.
- Tampiquena Steak is off the chain!!! Beautiful place!!!
- Very friendly and helpful staff! The food is awesome!
- Ask for Desiree! She's was fantastic!
- Great place! Ask for Ambria or Richard ... both have great personalities and their service is superior!
- beautiful restaurant...great waiter...slow kitchen...decent food
- Delicious straberry mojito!
- Great/strong margaritas! Good food and had great service. Try the Parrilla dip! :)
- So happy they opened in Savannah
- Horrible service. Last week help was falling all over themselves now nada. Really?? Double your wait staff on holidays.
- Awesome prices & super fresh yummy food ! :)
- Good place to go after work. Food is decent and location is convenient to other areas.