La Palma De Oro
6631 Clinton Hwy (at Schaad Rd)
Knoxville, TN 37912
- This place is not garbage. Please excuse my friend Dillan.
- Standard Mexican Place - the cheese/bean dip they give you is tasty.
- The best place on Earth. Can't go wrong with anything here. The servers can't be beat. Deserve big tips.
- Free bean+cheese dip along with chips and salsa.
- Had the lunch Fajitas today and they were excellent.
- Try the taco salad with chicken.
- This is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. The food is excellent, the staff is quick and courteous, and the wait time is always minimal.
- Bad service
- Rice, queso,
- By far one of the better Mexican restaurants in Knoxville. Clean, fast, & friendly service.
- Great food!
- The carne asada tacos are the bomb! Ava is the best server!!
- My stomach is killing me!!! :( Added to the do not eat here list I have.
- We go here alot. Great service
- Great Food! Great People!
- My favorite Mexican place in Knoxville. Quick, cheap, and full of flavor.
- Tried chicken taco salad today - loved it! :)
- Excellent margaritas!
- If there are 2 of you, and you both want Margaritas, try a 1/2 pitcher - it's almost the same price (or cheaper) as 2 single ones, and you still both get individual glasses.
- Can't beat the speedy for only $3.75. Great food, great service!