$ $ $ $
- french onion soup and steak frites is amazing....also try the house patte
- Fabulous. French. Parfait.Everything is the way it should be.
- Try the cock tails
- Very tasty Duck Confit
- The eggs benny with bacon is amazing.
- Everything! I think this may be my favourite. The staff are outstanding, friendly, knowledgable, sincere, and speak French. The casual atmosphere with high end authentic French cuisine is a pure gem.
- Everything, but I particularly enjoy the Poulet Plat. Their sourdough bread the provide to start is out of this world.
- Le foie gras est excellent !
- Ask for the vegan surprise for dinner! Tasty mix of mushrooms and veggies.
- Duck confit
- Nice old-fashioned place in French style. Ideal for romantic dates (what you can't say about every bistro/restaurant!). The food is delicious - especially their mouthwatering desserts!
- Try the Venison Tartar - My fave (via @Foodspotting)
- The pate is awesome but let it breath from being chilled
- Very Nice place and service. The desert so delicious but is a sample . And is a A place $$$
- Try horse steak it is delicious
- Amazing place: comfy, non-expensive, wonderful food! You should try the chicken breast
- This place totally surprised me. The stories the bartenders tell as they make you the drinks are amazing. The drink selection is exotic. Green fairy absinthe, numerous kinds of Hungarian palinka!
- This ain't Balthazar in the best way possible. An intimate and home cooked ambience that offers wonderfully intriguing items such as wild boar and cheval. Sit at the bar and chat with the staff.
- The horse tartare was absolutely incredible, the appetizer portion following the seared fois gras was just the right size. Both are highly recommended.
- The horse and foie gras are excellent; basically everything that is somehow illegal to eat in California is worth getting here