La Noche Buena
E-8 Olvera St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- *This* is the place to go on Olivera Street. Forget about fancier places - this is more authentic. Little seating, so go during an off-hour or take it to go. Love the tamales, enchiladas & beans.
- Tacos de papa are the best! Also the green salsa is bomb...
- The must-visit spot on Olvera St: get the lengua (tongue) and al pastor tacos. The restaurant is tiny with five or six tables, so get your order to go and enjoy your meal in the park instead.
- The potato soft tacos
- Tasty food!!! It's limited seating but lucky you if you get to enjoy the authentic food. I loved their enchiladas and had the best beans and rice :)
- Don't forget to tip these guys ..some of them commute by train from the IE!! The struggle is real.
- there horchata is da bomb
- Great food and even better service.
- Amazing food and service!
- Try the Pozol
- The best al pastor tacos I've ever had.
- Great food and Great service!
- Get the Al Pastor and Ground Beef & Potato soft tacos.
- Burrito friti
- Their beans, rice & cheese burrito is tasty and they have an impressive selection of meats for a quick taco!
- Great tacos and horchata!!