La Montana Mexican Restaurant
$ $ $
- The Buffalo is good. Service is pleasant and friendly but very slow.
- Not Mexican food. Salsa was tomato sauce like. No spice to be found, anywhere. In fact no flavor to be found anywhere very bland...The service was ok, but you're better off driving to town
- Buffalo Osso Buco is amazing - been coming here for years and it is the best dish (after tortilla soup appetizer)
- Food was excellent, but it comes a bit pricey. Buffalo is good, and try the Chile con queso.
- Service was good and food was ok. However it is overpriced. $4.25 for a kid's chocolate milk and $9.95 for kid's chicken strips. The shrimp fajitas were $30. They need to lower the prices.
- Best place in Steamboat! My family used to come here once every trip... Now, we come twice!!!!
- Try the current swordfish special... Delicious and amazing presentation.
- whatever the green dip is, it is incredible. Our service has always been great but we come at 5 right off slopes.
- Food was ok. The margaritas are what you want here