- Been coming here for years! Best queso in town! Fajita burrito is one if my favorites!
- Love the Chile Rellenos W/shredded chic. Hubby gets Enchilada Supremas. We usually get a carafe of Sangria.
- Good taste, reasonable price, and awesome service. We tried Fajita, too big for one person, but taste awesome.
- Veggie quesadillas, queso and carnitas...All good and abundant!
- Just passing through town and stumbled on some of the best mexican food I've ever had
- good food & good selection of mexican beers. Fast and friendly service.
- Best guac in Gville - my favorite Mexican restaurant
- Best Mexican restaurant in Gville! Their queso is the best!!
- At least 4 different Mexican beers on draft, definitely a bonus for the beer fan. Always good portions and pricing, love this place!
- Don't exist anymore ...;/
- A favorite in Gainesville. My husband raves about their chimichangas, and queso . A 'heart stopper" for sure !
- Chile Rellenos w/shredded chicken
- Fajitas burritos are my husbands favorite
- Keep driving. This place is disgusting. Even the salsa sucked.
- Hubby LOVES the Fajita Burrito - loaded with queso sauce!
- Try the fried ice cream!
- Order the Fiesta Steak Wrap and then bask in its glory.
- Tequila + Stacy = awesome.
- Omg, pork is YUMMY!
- Great Drinks!