1610 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12205
- The food was awful. If you are reading this and just sat down, this is your chance to get up and go for Meal Plan B. Friendly staff, exciting menu but food does not meet expectation. You are welcome.
- This place is a dive. The service is mediocre, the food is just ok. The big question of the night was: "How did my waitress get pregnant?"
- Very good salsa and the chips come out warm :)
- Crappy service,crappy food,won't be back
- Great place! Wonderful fresh food, amazing service! Have to try it out!
- Well Brian, since you and your table-mates clearly have yet to discover this: When a man and a woman love each other very much....
- Best Mexican in the capital district!! Much better than the "everything tastes alike" other Latin joints in Albany!
- Cheap & nasty, with mediocre/bad service. I wouldn't come back if it was free.
- Food tasted like fake mexican. Grossed me out. I will not be back.
- Cadillac Margaritas
- If you're looking for a quick lunch....
- Huge ginormous margaritas
- Do not get the pork. It's tough and dry. Get the beer or chicken.
- The Rio Grande burrito is the size of your head.
- Great service, food and atmosphere (and prices). Recommend for a good time. Have never had a bad experience.
- I highly recommend La Fiesta! I always get my favorites: Mango margarita, 2 chicken chimichangas, and a side order of their amazing refried beans!
- Good service and the food came fast. The chicken quesadillas were delicious!
- The Sangria is fantastic. Sara at the bar is a great server and a great person.