$ $ $
7 Langton St (Kings Rd)
London, Greater London SW10 0JL
+44 20 7351 0761
- Don't miss the Pappardelle al cinghiale
- Nice lunch in the garden
- I dream of their Gramigna alla Montanina pasta... Family run trattoria, the best outside of Italy.
- A neighbourhood classic, this typical Italian restaurant with white-tiled walls has a nice covered terrace well suited for summer days. Excellent food and service. Celebrities come at times
- Ask for the desert trolley!
- Consistent excellent Italian food for over 30years. Great children's menu and the best desert cart in town!
- Get a seat in the garden.
- One of the only places with Gramigna alla Montanina pasta
- All italan food Delicious
- Gorgonzola pasta is perfect al dente goodness
- Beautiful atmosphere, super nice waiters.
- Excellent food, great atmosphere. Loved it. Ill be back for sure.
- Family restaurant, nothing too special.
- Super good italian restaurant - I recommand it. The place is really cosy and the staff is awesome! Please have a try and you will love it :)
- Nice family business restaurant with great Italian food as usual, skip everything but dont miss out on the almond souffl cake ..mountain of deliciousness
- Very very cozy restaurant
- Excellent everything. Food, service, atmosphere. Definitely adding to the list of solid casual Italian restos.
- Fab service, atmosphere and delicious food - recommended for warm summer nights
- Quality food coupled with home style pastas in this vibrant spot at the heart of Chelsea. Octopus and squid salad, carpaccio, burrata...
- Great Italian food near the Kings Road in West London. Enjoyed the typically exuberant Italian style. Very good service