- The best authentic Cuban food in Miami - not fancy, but clean, and (unlike Versailles) you go there for the food, not the atmosphere. [Disclaimer: one tripadvisor review says they've gone upscale?]
- Excellent authentic Cuban cuisine. Nicely priced, nicely delicious!
- The daily lunch specials are uniformly excellent & inexpensive. And, unless it's totally packed, service is awesome.
- Worst customer service ever! If they could charge for water, they would....
- La vaca frita es espectacular!! Nos encanto!
- Great authentic Cuban food that's affordable too!
- Good Cuban food! Less crowded than Versailles, which is great.
- The Pan Con Lechon is Great Too!!
- The Best Crispy Flavorful French Fries Ever!!!
- Yuca Frita with Cilantro sauce!! Delicious!!
- Puerco - www.miamiculinarytours.com
- Nice music. Better food.
- Love the Vaca Frita!
- Customer service is Great!!! Maybe if you would leave a tip they would attend too u better....just saying!!!!
- Do not have the lobster bisque it is too watery and very salty. #disappointed
- Great Liver and onions great service
- Outstanding service. Ask for Jose. He will take care of you. Be sure to encourage him to certify in Windows 7. :)
- Good customer service!