$ $ $
227 Hollywood Rd. (at Wa Ln)
+852 2426 0880
- the best place to go with friends! simple food, foosball table, old skool nintendo... feels like home. Order the bottle of rose, and u get a free platter ~ exclusive deal when u dl locaclick app
- Great Tip @La Cantoche: I went with my GF and it was very good and very affordable. We also got 2 FREE Bottle of Orangina with our 2 Full Set Lunch thanks to LOCACLICK app.
- The cordon bleu w/ pomme pure, rice krispies and gteau au chocolat were Just unbeatable!!!! Gotta try their fish, old fashion croque madame and Hv a whole plate of pomme pure next time!! ;)
- From pictures & reviews this looks like a good place, but lunch was underwhelming. Coffee was bad, dessert was very poor and all in all it wasn't worth the money. Probably an evening kind of place.
- Very cool place hidden away in a little alley at the end of Hollywood Road! Food is very good and service is great!
- Very good place. Friendly people. And I love the baby-foot!!
- The rice krispies are a must! As well as the homemade m&m nougat desert. Mains are amazing and you can mix the sides!
- Traditional French & good food. But SO overpriced (high rent maybe?) 250-300 per person for one-course set with drink. We were the only table in the restaurant (may closes soon if continues this way)
- French. Weird. At least there's Mario Kart!
- Everything on the menu is delicious! My favourite is the "cordon bleu". Try the cocktails too, they rock! Good, affordable wine as well... Try the ros
- You can't go wrong here. Just make sure to get the "gratin of the day" as one of your sides.
- Friendly service! Very good price for food quality! Very lovely place
- Cosy and down to earth! Just chill and relax for a lazy afternoon. Yea, don't forget the free offer from LOCACLICK!
- Addictive carrot side-dish.
- Our lunch did not disappoint. Ditto all the other comments - rice krispies, goat cheese spring rolls, cordon bleu. All very, very good!
- Love this place! Eat everything and do shots with David. Tell him to bring out the glasses with the ladies. :p
- This place is great. Good music and good chill vibe. Mains come with unique and tasty sides of choice. Poisson Papillote for main was great; ratatouille and side salad so solid. Very pleased.
- Chill & causal French canteen comfort food in a hipster atmosphere. Food is well done and yum. Service is good too! Will be back.
- Very yummy simple comfort foods amongst great service. Hard find in HK. We will be back many times.
- Everything on the menu is amazing. The cordon bleu w/ pommes noisette,, la cantoche rice krispies & the floating island are a must try! Also, the Minuit Rose is fantastic on any balmy HK night :)